Scuba Diving at Paradise Island
Scuba Diving at Paradise Island
What to do when you are bored at Goa (unexpected situation when you are at Goa)? What should be in your bucket list when you want something new at Goa (mostly everything is interesting at Goa)?
Go for some silent beaches with white sand and fewer people around. Feeling of peace and calmness is something your mind would wait for either when you are bored, or you are tired! And in such case, the perfect destination will be Paradise beach at Shiroda.
Just 1 hours’ drive from North Goa towards the northern end of Goa.
Why Paradise Island?
When you are tired of roaming in North Goa, the next better destination which is a known for its clear water in Goa will be Paradise Beach, Shiroda.
Amazing climate, peaceful place, few good people around & calmness overloaded are some of the adjectives for Paradise beach at Shiroda. Its refreshing beach bath is something you would never like to miss. And when you are with Goa Explocation, your trip becomes the best moments loaded trip of your life.
What makes it so peaceful trip of your life?
Goa Explocation takes you to a nearby remote, non-populated rocky island where you might dream of leaving alone. You might even plan to settle. LOL!
Jokes apart, Goa Explocation provides best-in-class professional instructors who help you learn deep sea diving which helps you gain confidence, clarity and comfort required for the dive.
Before you even enter sea water, Goa Explocation takes care about your life saving equipment and provide you with a life jacket that deletes the risk of sinking that everyone of us has while going for Scuba diving.
Why to go with Goa Explocation?
We are simply a package of entertainment. We make sure that person coming with us is our priority compared to any other stuff during the tour. He comes with expectation and goes with satisfaction. Our moto is to fulfill more than expectation and create lifetime memories.
What you may carry?
- Yourself (LOL)
- Specific camera (if required)
What we may give?
ComboScuba Diving and Water Sports at Paradise Island
- - Scuba Diving
- Banana Ride
- Bumper ride
- Boat ride
PRICE ₹ 1600.00
|Available Time Slot||12:00 AM to 12:00 AM|
Reserve your spot now
- Pickup available from Some areas of North Goa
- Pickup Drop off in Sharing vehicle
- Boat Ride towards Diving point
- Training in confined water
- Explore Underwater
- Pickup and Drop off from North Goa’s pickup point
- Lunch (Veg/ Non-veg)
- Training & Briefing
- Scuba Equipment & Life Jackets
- Diving with PADI Dive Master
- 20-25 minutes underwater Diving
- Complementary Underwater Photos and Video
- Cancellation or rescheduling is not allowed within 12 hours of journey time.
- 50% of payments will be deducted if the confirmed ticket is cancelled.
- In-case of Bus AC failure, Rs.50 will be returned back through bank transfer only.
- Full refund in-case of Bus breakdown or cancellation of bus due to unavoidable circumstances
- Refund if any will be processed in your account in 7 working days.
- Shiroda is 35 km away from North Goa
- You will get 1 dish of Breakfast
- You will get veg/ non-veg thali
- Pickup Drop will provide from North Goa
- We have no service for pickup drop from South Goa for this trip
- Customers will be responsible for their own belongings
- People with Heart problems, water phobia, pregnant women are strictly not allowed to participate
- Keep yourself hydrated during your trip
- Avoid carrying or wearing expensive jewelry or watches
- Please avoid from entering the water if you have consumed alcohol
- Please follow all instructions carefully
- Try to avoid coming with infants
- If you have toddler with you bring some snacks and needy things for them
- We have no facilities for Handicapped
- It is customer’s responsibility to collect photos and video of scuba diving from Diving center on same day because we delete all the data on same day
- If you feel Dive master takes you earlier out of water because of your wrong sign, your panic situation than call us at that time before removing your Scuba Gear
- Extra pair of Clothes
- Swim suit or tee shirt, shorts
- Water Bottle