Enjoy beautiful South Goa with Goa Explocation
Trip location – South Goa
For – Fun, Excitement & Entertainment brought to you by Goa Explocation
Get away on a sightseeing tour to South Goa as you are picked up and dropped by Goa Explocation.
Why South Goa?
A short but sweet is what we describe this trip as. South Goa sightseeing has a variety of place which are worth watching and trip does not end without visiting these places.
Dona Paula Point
Named after the daughter of one of the viceroys of India Dona Paula de Menzes, who jumped off the cliff because she was not permitted to marry a local fisherman.
Once a silent village of south Goa is now one of the most commercialized places in Goa. From its high point, you can watch river Zauri meeting the Arabian Sea.
This is just an introduction. Rest you may enjoy while joining us at south Goa.
The Mangueshi Temple
This temple was built in the 17th century. Followers of Lord Shiva often visit this temple while they are in south Goa.
The Shantadurga Temple
One of the richest ancient temples built in Goa. Shantadurga is considered as the goddess of peace.
Many more stuff is lined up in this trip like Sunset Boat Cruise, which is chargeable, but we do recommend taking this with your trip and we bet, it will be a lifetime memory for you. You will enjoy the culture of Goa with live music and songs played during the ride.
At what price are you getting this trip?
We feel that the amount of entertainment, excitement and fun part that is involved in this trip, the price is secondary and even pocket friendly.
Very affordable and pocket friendly rate of Rs. ____________.
Try not to think about the money but try thinking about the awesomeness of the trip. We bet it will be worthy enough.
PRICE ₹ 299.00
|Available Time Slot||12:00 AM to 12:00 AM|
Reserve your spot now
- Pickup and drop from North Goa on given time
- Sharing Trip
- Pickup & Drop
- Fuel Charge
- Parking Charges
- Dona Paula Point
- Old Goa Churches
- The Mangueshi Temple –Shantadurga Temple
- Sunset Boat Cruise (Extra Charges)
- Cancellation or rescheduling is not allowed within 12 hours of journey time.
- 50% of payments will be deducted if the confirmed ticket is cancelled.
- In-case of Bus AC failure, Rs.50 will be returned back through bank transfer only.
- Full refund in-case of Bus breakdown or cancellation of bus due to unavoidable circumstances
- Refund if any will be processed in your account in 7 working days.
- Children above 5 years full charged
- Camera, Video and Photos charges are not included
- No food is provides
- No alcohol or any drinks provided
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Trip and places covered as per schedule
- Each place has fix time to stay
- Trip is in sharing bus
- Any personal expenses are not included
- Entry fees are not included
- Water Bottle